Blacktail Mindhouse Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company” or “we” or “our” or “us”) is involved in providing products and services relating to mental and physical fitness including physical fitness, mindful yoga and meditation related training activities, through its identified studios and fitness centers as well as through its website www.betheshyft.com, m-web and the mobile application Shyft (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Platform”). In the course of providing such services, we may collect and/or otherwise gain access to certain personal information about our customers and users of the Platform (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Users” and individually as “User” or “you”, “your” or “yourself”).
Please note that the headings herein are included for convenience and identification only, and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extend or intend of this Policy.
- 2. Information collected:
- 2.1 The Company collects personal information that is reasonably required for providing its services and carrying out its functions. In particular, the Company may collect the following types of personal information of the Users:
- (a) name;
- (b) Address;
- (c) contact details, including email, telephone numbers, employer;
- (d) Gender, date of birth ;
- (e) storing cookies to record users preferences and activity
- 2.2 In addition to above, the Company may also collect such personal information which may constitute as Sensitive Personal Data or Information (“SPDI”) under the applicable laws, such as:
- (a) passwords for accounts created on websites and /or mobile applications maintained by the Company;
At any time while availing the services provided by the Company, you will have the option to withdraw your consent to the use/disclosure/retention of such SPDI, provided that the same is communicated to the Company in writing. In such an event, the Company will be entitled to immediately terminate the services offered and/or your access to the Platform.
- 3. Processing of Personal Information:
The Company will only use your personal information in a fair and reasonable manner, and where it has a lawful reason to do so. The Company’s use of your personal information depends on the purpose for which you access the Platform and/or the nature of the Company products and/or services availed by you. The Company may use or process personal information for the following purposes:
- 3.1 for providing the products and/or services requested and to contact you in relation to the same and when otherwise necessary;
- 3.2 for sending you further communication / recommendations relating to our products and/or services;
- 3.3 improving the Platform and its content to provide better features and services.;
- 3.4 for compliance with internal policies and procedures of the Company.
- 4. Disclosure & Transfer: The Company discloses your personal information only to such employees and representatives who it reasonably believes need that information to fulfil their duties and to provide the products and/or services sought. The Company will not disclose, transfer or share your personal information with any third-parties, other than with:
- 4.1 third parties to perform functions and provide services to the Company, including, without hosting and maintenance, database storage and management, payment transaction services, etc. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform their functions and for providing their services.
- 4.2 our affiliates to the extent required for our internal business and/or administrative purposes and/or general operations and for provision of services;
- 4.3 government agencies in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, for verification of identity, or for preventing, detecting, investigating and for prosecution and punishment of incidents including cyber incidents, fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services;
- 4.4 to establish or respond to a legal claim against the Company;
- 4.5 courts, tribunals and other authorities pursuant to orders issued by them or pursuant to mandate under law.
- 5. Advertising: We may provide our analysis and information relating to the use of the Platform made by you and other users (who may in turn use this information to provide advertisements tailored to your interests). Please note that advertisers that serve advertisements on the Platform may also use their own cookies and other technological tools which are subject to such advertiser’s privacy policies, not this Policy.
- 6. Data Security: TheCompany has implemented appropriate security practices and procedures designed to protect your personal information from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, damage, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, unauthorized use, etc. in accordance with applicable law.Please ensure that any personal information that you share with the Company is shared securely.
- 7. Access and Accuracy: You have a right to review, update and correct your personal information that the Company holds. Should you need to update or correct any Personal Information provided by you, please contact the Company’s Grievance Officer whose details are provided below and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your personal information that we hold, as soon as practicable.
- 8. Unsolicited information: The Company may receive personal information about Users or other persons that it has not actively sought to collect. If permittedor required by law, the Company may keep records of this information. If not, we will destroy or de-identify the information when practicable, lawful and reasonable to do so.
- 10. Grievances and Complaints In case of any grievances or complaints in relation to the processing of your personal information by the Company, the same may be addressed to the Company’s Grievance Officer, Chandan, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.